Sign-ups are open from Monday, September 9 to September 16th!
There are TWO STEPS to signing up. You must do both on time to be part of the co-op this semester. Please read through all of the following information before signing up for the Co-op.
- One person from your group must fill out the online form for your group size before Monday, September 16th. Links are located at the end of this post.
- The form is binding. Submitting this form is considered an electronic signature and may not be cancelled once completed.
If you are paying with cash, check, or credit card, please bring your payment to the Weshop office by Monday, September 16th (in addition to filling out the online form at the end of this post).
How Fruit and Veggie Co-op Works:
- The cost of one share for the semester is 200 points (20 points per week for 10 weeks). You may get your own share or split a share between 2 (100 points each) or 3 people (67 points each). You may not split a share with more than 3 people. Keep in mind that shares are designed for 1 or 2 people as we often only order two of each fruit any given week.
- All of the points will all be deducted from your account in the first week.
- The co-op will include 10 shares this semester starting September 26th.
- Every Thursday you will receive a variety of organic fruits and vegetables (some local, some not). To give you an idea of the kinds of things and the quantity you will receive, here is an example of a share:
- Pick up your share in the co-op room by the Weshop parking lot every Thursday afternoon between 5 and 7 p.m. Your share must be picked up at this time. What is not picked up by 7 p.m. is donated to Food Not Bombs.
- Every member must sign up to volunteer for 1 hour on a Thursday afternoon sorting boxes, helping during the pickup time, and cleaning up. You will be contacted through e-mail to sign up for volunteering slots before the first week of pick-up.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up with the forms linked below:
Sorry, no late sign-ups (if you're paying with points).