Sign-ups are open from now until Wednesday January 26th!
There are TWO STEPS to signing up. You must do both on time to be part of the co-op this semester. Please read through all of the following information before signing up for the Co-op.
- One person from your group must fill out the online form for your group size before Wed. Jan. 26th. (links at the end of this post)
- If your group is paying with points, everyone in your group must provide an authorization signature at the Usdan information desk between Friday January 28th at noon and Monday January 31st at 5 p.m. OR If you are paying with cash, check, or credit card, please bring your payment to the Weshop office by Monday January 31st (in addition to filling out the online form at the end of this post)
How Fruit and Veggie Co-op Works:
- The cost of one share for the semester is 150 points (15 points per week for 10 weeks). You may get your own share or split a share between 2 (75 points each) or 3 people (50 points each). You may not split a share with more than 3 people. Keep in mind that shares are designed for 1 or 2 people as we often only order two of each fruit any given week.
- All of the points will all be deducted from your account in the first week.
- The co-op will include 10 shares this semester starting February 3rd. There will be no co-op on March 3rd, 10th, or 17th due to Spring Break.
- Every Thursday you will receive a variety of organic fruits and vegetables (some local and some not). To give you an idea of the kinds of things and the quantity you will receive, here is an example of a share:
- Pick up your share in the co-op room by the Weshop parking lot every Thursday afternoon between 5 and 7 p.m. Your share must be picked up at this time. What is not picked up at 7 is donated to Food Not Bombs.
- Every member must sign up to volunteer for 1 hour on a Thursday afternoon sorting boxes, helping during the pickup time, and cleaning up. (You will be contacted through e-mail to sign up for volunteering slots).
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Sign-up with the forms linked below:
Sorry, no late sign-ups (if you're paying with points).